September 28, 2009

Long Awaited Shopping Trip

Being stuck in Teluk Intan (TI) for I DUNNO HOW LONG, i'm deprived of a whole list of 'neccesities'. and i thirst for shopping everyday. but, to my rescue, my dad announced that we're going to KL during the raya holidays (and today is the last week of the raya holidays, pardon my past tense/present tense mistakes). The original plan was to go on Thursday noon, but somehow my parents postponed it to Friday noon, suits me fine. as long as i get my shopping hours, anything's fine.


Friday wasn't much of a shopping day for me, as i arrived there at almost 6pm, and we got lost while finding for my dad (my sis was driving, and we're supposed to meet our dad SOMEWHERE, but somehow we ended up somewhere else), so dinner was almost 7something at YUEN's buffet steamboat in Sunway. It was lovely, esp the teriyaki chicken wings (mm-hmmm!). i sms-ed kit shyen (my friend studying in sunway but currently in ti) that i was in sunway, and she went :
wtfffzz!!! When i'm not around???
Hahas.

Saturday was the highlighted day! At least that was what i thought. Who knows that sleeping at 2am the day before would cause us to wake up at around 10am the next day? that + breakfast + parents talking about I-DUNNO-WHAT to my relatives, shopping time was around 12 something in the noon.  my sis's flight back to singaporeo was 8.50pm, so dinner would be around 5pm (cos we're eating crabs - YUMMY). therefore i have only around 5 hours of shopping to go, and i shopped smart. i went straight to what i wanted, no wandering and loitering around and peeking thru clothes shop to see what i MIGHT be interested in.. frankly, clothes shopping is VERY time consuming, unless u wanna just grab an emergency t-shirt cos u spilt coffee all over ur shirt n u have a whole day ahead of u. lol.
Anyways, i didn't get to shop much, but i was satisfied with the results. just what i wanted ( and needed) - a new perfume ( my previous post), Dr.Young BB cream, makeup remover, and a flip flops. *sigh of relief*

Sunday  was the day i'm supposed to go back. the original plan was to go back after lunch, because we wanna go have a very quick 'walk' around the mall.. but my mum had diarrhoea, so we wanna head back ASAP (i get to drive!! - that's what my dad told me). my mum said she'll trail my dad to jalan duta first, because she's afraid i'm not familiar with the KL road, and she said she'll do the highway too, cos they're all driving at high speed, afraid i'm not familiar also. HOWEVER (as usual), all the way back ti i never get to touch the wheel. it's OK. it's perfectly FINE to toy with my feelings. it's nothing NEW (seriously, yeah. my mum kept telling me that she'll let me drive trip after trip, i kinda got immune to the disappointment already).
so the whole journey i just slept ( like what i usually do every trip, i can't travel for long, but i LOVE travelling).

So, till my next shopping trip ( which i think will be around end of the year - SALES!!), i'll enjoy the things i have. if i really can't stand it anymore, i might just buy it online *grins*

No comments: