September 29, 2009

The 2 white elephants




     The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom EDT
 I even wonder why did i ever buy this perfume in the first place. it smelt nice at the shop, either that time i wasn't thinking right, or i was hypnotized by someone to buy this. i was with rosalind when i bought this though :P (NOT IMPLYING ANYTHING!!!) And i wonder why did i even buy an EDT. they NEVER last long. and this particular fragrance smelt different after maybe an hour of application to my skin or clothings.
According to my bro, it smelt like cough medicine. and indeed it smelt a little weird, but definitely not cough medicine, in my opinion.

◄just showing the nozzle (typical TBS cap, just that this has a matte look to it. looked better than the glossy type)











◄it'll take me an ETERNITY to finish this horrifying liquid!! and this is just a 50ml bottle!

◄Not much for a fragrance(my DKNY costs alot more), since TBS is the most affordable beauty products anyone can get. but it's a waste of money (to me)














 The Body Shop Aztique EDT
Now this is a mistake that i will not do again, ever in my life. Since form 1 ; that makes it almost 5 years now, this thing has been a nuisance to me. in Form 1, i barely sprayed this perfume on myself for 5 times. and that was it. the reason the level stooped 'so low' was because i sprayed this on random people just to annoy them. exceptional case for my little cousins, since they're like 4 and 5 years old, so they still don't know much about scents. this particular perfume doesn't give even an ounce of classic feminine scent, doesn't portray glamour, or elegance. sorry for those out there with aztique in ur posession. just voicing out my own opinion. this is not my cup of tea.


◄again, the typical cap of TBS.   the bottle was shaped in a way that a few of the same type of bottle can be fitted at the small curve at the side of the bottle,side by side.











[additional info : The Body Shop perfumes does not contain alcohol ( preferred mostly by Muslims-alcohol based products are 'unclean') , and that's the main point. alcohol-free perfume does not last as long as an alcohol-based perfume. the minute u walk out of ur hse, ur perfume scent is gone. 'wow']

No comments: