December 15, 2009

TRAC 18-up Camp [WWF]



From the 8th to the 12th December 2009,
I spent my days in Lakeview Lutheran Centre, Cameron Highlands.

WWF
stands for Wrestling With Faith
Throughout the whole camp, the preachers and fascilitators have been embedding this sentence in our mind.
To wrestle with God.

I'm happy that i went to this camp.
Credits to Mr. Lim Chong Ho that introduced the camp to me.
I've learnt to re-build my relationship with God.
Constantly reminding myself to live a life holy and pleasing to God.
And i'm happy that i have my good camp mates (thanks, James) to keep reminding me, and giving me a pat on my back whenever i stray from the path that i was walking on.


*mwacks*
♥ u guys!!

And here are some pictures of the camp that i wanna share with u guys :

The beginning of a 6km hike, mirroring life


saw some wild berries on the way..


and a loan advertisement on a tree, in the middle of no where

we're headed to Boh Tea Centre.


Joker!! Joshua :)
Before our journey, mirroring brokeness.

James (Josh's hubby)
XP


a great shot i got in the forest, during our 'jungle trekking'


see what i wore to jungle trekking!


 i wasn't expecting jungle trekking, so i brought my handbag n wore slippers T.T

tsk tsk tsk. Malaysians. Rubbish.


The road not taken.


Which i'm gonna take :)


brokeness
even though u grew up, strong and healthy, sometimes with wealth, don't take things for granted.
Don't take God for granted.
One fine day, parasites will come onto you and break you up there and then.


Waterfall!! The water was so cooling and nice, i wished i didn't get out of there so soon


Read, all of you!!
Credits to Kin Man's button badge by his university.


The pathfinders!

The 'gurl picture'.
While waiting for aunty Viji and uncle Pooh.


best roomies i had ever got!
love u gurls, mwacks!


With Aunty Kim Guat and Pastor David.
Such great people.
Vessels of God to reach out to many lives out there ^^


I'm not a poser. He is.


He's THA man!
Joshua's a DJ
 
We just love Rae.
and her monkey acts



"Make an ugly face!"
Tze Shern : my face is ugly enough. I'll just show my natural face.
LOL.


4.3.2.1
roomies out of PJ's
[the girl HAVE to get in the picture =.= ]


"The girl looks so wrong"
*and both of them ignored me and posed at the camera*
fine.

and the girl wasn't looking at the camera now.
Sheesh.


The unofficial Mafia group!
The game that brought us together.
The game that gave us good memories.

Camp 18-up is a camp that i never regret attending.


"point to the there (right)"


"point there (left)"


"point here!"

No comments: