December 29, 2009

After Camerons...




After camerons, i spent a few days hibernating at home,
cos i wasn't feeling well.
Sheeeesh.
ANYWAY, was thankful i got  a cough :P
that's cos i get to drink the Dried Ivy Extract cough syrup
*grins*

The BEST cough syrup in the world!!
U know those cough syrups they give u when u're like 5 yrs old that tastes like 'strawberries'?
That sucks.
This one? nothing near that.
It's naturally sweet and tasty, and it heals ur cough!
hahahaha.
No i'm not promoting it =.=
AND NOR AM I ADDICTED TO IT, U MUTTS!!



Comes with a convenient nozzle to pour out the syrup without causing a mess
not promoting it!
 
Yummieee :P

DURIANS
Had durians after my camerons trip also,
my auntie bought it on the way down from Camerons.
Mwahahahahahhaa...
For those following my blog, u guys would know my passion for durians.



Am i weird for liking something so 'smelly'?
i like petai too



This is how u open it.
Crack the 'ass' of the durian.
Cloth to shield ur hands from the lethal thorns and knife to.. cut it open..?



And there u go, nice juicy, creamy durians.

STUPID T-SHIRT
Waste of money.
Looked like shit.
Hot like hell the sun.
No offense to those that designed it, but yeah.
It's shit.


Wtf?? Let's rock together?
It's a freaking school CF T-shirt for goodness sake.



Again, WTF.
Rock Camp.
Never had it also.
Ha. Ha. Ha.



INCOMPARABLE with this one.
WWF forever!!
(most probably i'm prejudice towards the first one cos i enjoyed the WWF a LOT.)





Now, for a little out of topic stuff....

Here's my sister promoting her boyfriend's law firm located in Florida, in Teluk Intan.
Mwahahaha.
"How Deep is Your Love" - Bee Gees

*nostalgia feeling overwhelming me*
from the WWF camp
Found them in a small compartment in my bag one day.
and i went "Awwwww....", like it was 10 years ago stuff.
LOL at me.
The other one, station 5 was wet and crumpled.
Boh sui la, will spoil the picture ^^



Sorry, and bear with me the shit font i have in every picture "beautyzealot.blogspot.com" instead of watermarks.

My dad reformatted the laptop and i don't have Adobe OR Corel in the laptop now.
And the desktop is sent to repair.
Sheesh.
N i got the mood to update my blog now.
^^

1 comment:

cho said...

LOL. exact same cough mixture i took. n yeah, it does taste kinda... good. but that sounds wrong somehow. lol