December 28, 2009

对不起!

Sorry guys, for not updating in quite some time.
I did try to update a few times, but they all ended up in draft, cos everytime i'm doing it halfway, something else came up (lunch / dinner / cousins or relatives wanna _________ / anything! )
So, yeah.
And I thought of posting one of my KL trip (supposingly a shopping trip, but something came up. further details on the post itself), but suddenly i got caught up in msn chatting and POOF!! it's now 1.46am and i'm not in the mood of blogging anymore. Sheesh, Sowwie guys.

Anyways, just a checklist for me, and also to tell u guys of what to expect during the next posts ( i have SO much to tell, i just dunno where to start from!! And so little time :P )

They're not in order, and they're not the titles.

1. my shopping trip turned bad (KL+Malacca trip)
2. some rantings of a shit school t-shirt i'm forced to buy
3. Avatar movie 2009 review
4. my camerons trip with extended family for christmas
5. christmas prezzies!
6. after a long time, finally some durians in my mouth :)
7.  the New Year 'countdown' with extended family [again] (which is gonna happen after 31st)

They're just guidelines, i might add little random stupid posts in between though :P hahaha. Meanwhile, enjoy yourselves for the last bit of holidays, for those schooling (me) !!

Toodles, now.

No comments: