June 17, 2012

It's Papa's Day!

HAPPY DADDY'S DAY, DADDY!!


Today in church, ActsTV had an awesome clip for Father's day (as usual). 
I laughed so much, but i also tried putting myself in a father's shoes in the midst of the laughing. 
Let me just quote a little of what i remembered from the clip.. Some fathers were saying "I want to go to mamak, i want to go futsal, but as you marry and kids come, you realise you can't just do all these anymore", "I think my kids look at me as the banker. But at least they look at me lah, 'cos if they don't look at me at all that's a problem", "When my daughter was born i joked with my wife that i'd buy a riffle when she reaches 16, just to make sure she's...um...safe. "

Funny as it is, but those are truly the things that a father worries about all the time.
A daddy does so much for you, y'know?

They work late hours, take a photo of themselves and e-mail them to their family members...
.. with the caption "Still working, oh!"

To pay for all those expensive gadgets you like to flash around to your friends.

Not to forget, paying for expensive trips half way across the globe for that lifetime experience.
While worrying throughout the whole trip that some crazy casanova white men will steal his 2nd daughter's heart thus creating the probability that she might be 24 hours away from him too.

When they miss their younger days where they're young and wild and free, 
They have pictures of their younger days with big bikes as their Facebook cover photo.
I never told daddy this, but there are a lot of people who told me my dad is cool. 
So daddy, thank you for being a cool dad when you're not gassing in public :)

Dwey dwey, ion and me love you and mommy aloooooooot!





*******************************************************

Okay this is totally random but i found a nice picture of my friend and his father on my hdd while looking for pictures of my papa.
Happy father's day to Zhi Yuen senior too!!

1 comment:

peifen said...

I see my daddy!! <3