November 11, 2010

nyahahaha.

cough. 34 more days to TOTAL FREEDOM  for 6 whole months omg it makes all the senses in my body to go trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (vibrating sound, lol) everytime i think of that :)

this is even better than SPM cos it's the final LAST of school life and the moronic exam system. seriously. i hate having to study and study and study for a millenium, and THEN they have ONE exam, and judge u based on that one exam.

i have short term memory loss and i hate it.

anyways i think i recall saying that i won't be updating my blog until stpm ends. HAHA I TOTALLY LIED, unintentionally.

but this time.

i'll totally refrain from touching blogger.com.

15 DECEMBER 2010, 11.00am

i'll be waiting for you :)



my dad asked me to register into YES and i did. wth does it do actually? pffft.

No comments: