July 3, 2010

introduction to velcro

THIS.

is a piece of velcro.

and guess what u can do with it?

PUT IT ON UR HEAD!!

okaaay i know alot of gals might've known about this new discovery already.
no big deal,
but i've always thought that the 'piece of thing' stuck on ppl's head,
is a piece of cloth with a pin below.

I NEVER THOUGHT THAT IT WAS A VELCRO MAN.

and it's really cute.
too bad mine's pink, cos my sis bought it.
it's rm2.50 for 2
rm2.50 for a piece of velcro? =.=
so my sis gave me one.

but of course, i wouldn't put this on my head out of the house.
but it's really nice to use at home when i don't want my fringe getting in the way.
and the thing is that when i wanna go out after that, i have no marks on my hair.
u knooooooow,
when u use pins and pin up ur hair, it leaves a mark there.
and when u leave it down, it's retarded already.
get me?
if yes, good.
if no, forget it.
i have no patience :P

u know what's my dad's reaction when he saw it on my sis's head?
he whispered to my mum :
"Bee, what's that patch on Audrey's head?"
LMAO right!
i said it's a medical patch.
my sis said it's a migraine patch.
bwahahahahahahahaha
u know my dad's very nice to fool around with.
esp when he hit the big five zero.
he's a little bluuurrrr about what's going on.
in malay, we call it nyanyuk.
i find nyanyuk people very entertaining.
same things goes to my maternal aunty.



ooooh btw i think what rayster said bout me is right.
when i don't update, i really don't update for ages.
when i do update, i keep updating non-stop.
oh well.
i'm fiona. 
bear with it, will ya?

No comments: